Saturday, 11 February 2012

On my wishlist


On my wish list is hosted by Book Chick City



Moonglow
Darkest London #2
Kristen Callihan



Once the seeds of desire are sown . . .
Finally free of her suffocating marriage, widow Daisy Ellis Craigmore is ready to embrace the pleasures of life that have long been denied her. Yet her new-found freedom is short lived. A string of unexplained murders has brought danger to Daisy's door, forcing her to turn to the most unlikely of saviors . . .

Their growing passion knows no bounds . . .
Ian Ranulf, the Marquis of Northrup, has spent lifetimes hiding his primal nature from London society. But now a vicious killer threatens to expose his secrets. Ian must step out of the shadows and protect the beautiful, fearless Daisy, who awakens in him desires he thought long dead. As their quest to unmask the villain draws them closer together, Daisy has no choice but to reveal her own startling secret, and Ian must face the undeniable truth: Losing his heart to Daisy may be the only way to save his soul


Night Prince #1
Jeaniene Frost



She’s a mortal with dark powers...

After a tragic accident scarred her body and destroyed her dreams, Leila never imagined that the worst was still to come: terrifying powers that let her channel electricity and learn a person’s darkest secrets through a single touch. Leila is doomed to a life of solitude... until creatures of the night kidnap her, forcing her to reach out with a telepathic distress call to the world’s most infamous vampire...

He’s the Prince of Night...

Vlad Tepesh inspired the greatest vampire legend of all — but whatever you do, don’t call him Dracula. Vlad’s ability to control fire makes him one of the most feared vampires in existence, but his enemies have found a new weapon against him – a beautiful mortal with powers to match his own. When Vlad and Leila meet, however, passion ignites between them, threatening to consume them both. It will take everything that they are to stop an enemy intent on bringing them down in flames


I finished Firelight (Darkest London #1) two weeks ago and immediately added Moonglow to my wishlist, it was that good. I feel like I've had Once Burned on my wishlist forever and that new gorgeous cover cover makes me want it even more.

What's on your wish list this week?

5 comments:

  1. good choice I agree for both of them, the cover of moonglow is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it? I can't wait for it to be released I LOVED Firelight.

      Delete
  2. I still need to catch up with the Night Huntress series. I read and loved the first one but haven't done more than collect the rest of the series so far...sigh...if only there weren't so many good books out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Mel there are far too many amazing books out there. I have a long list of series that I need to catch up on but I'm always tempted by shiney new books and keep on buying.

      Delete
  3. Excellent choices. I'm very much looking forward to both of these books.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.