Saturday, 17 March 2012

In my mailbox #47


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

I've made myself a little shelf on Goodreads called "After Fifty" because I seem to be constantly now on the lookout for another hot little number, another tortured billionaire (lol), another book that will keep me up into the wee hours of the morning because I just simply cannot put it down. So my kindle buys this week kind of reflect this mission of mine.




Fire Baptized by Kenya Wright (Kindle freebie woo hoo!)
Wild Irish by Jennifer Saints (another Kindle freebie)

From Net Galley
(Downside Ghosts is one of my all time favourite series so I'm beside myself with joy that this is on Net Galley)

Coming up this week...


My little blog is one year old this week!

 I'll be celebrating by having 7 days of giveaways starting on Monday the 19th
I'm giving away a mixture of recent books I've loved and new books just out.
All the giveaways will be international so make sure you drop by:)

Have a great week everybody.

15 comments:

  1. Oh nice selection of goodies! and sometimes you just need that "hot little number" lol :-) Enjoy!

    My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/03/uber-awesome-in-my-mailbox-32-in-which.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Sempre! Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Some beautiful book covers. I think a lot of people got the Stacia Kane books. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Stacia Kane! *sobbing* Need your reviews ASAP to satisfy my cravings! :) Enjoy all your books, Lesley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chasing magic sounds awesome..will be back for the party;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - a year already? Time flies you're having fun! I will look forward to this week!

    I think I need to start the Downside Ghosts...there's a lot I keep hearing about someone named Chance...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read more books of the stacia Kane series... Enjoy all your new books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the Bloggoversary!
    Mine is next week...

    Happy reading
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Downside series. I also got Chasing Magic from NG. I'm plan on digging in this week.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection. Fire Baptized is hot hot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a great bunch of books!! Most of them I will have to check out but the covers are super awesome!! Hope you enjoy!!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the blogoversary Lesley! I'm currently reading the fifty series, I've zipped through them so quickly, they're so addictive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!
    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.