Saturday, 31 March 2012

In my mailbox #48


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

I didn't post an IMM last week (can't actully remember why but I suppose I must have had a reason) so I have 2 weeks worth of books to show you.

Last week I bought

This week I bought:

Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane
(check out my "oh my god I love this book" review here)
Dire Needs by Stephanie Tyler
(check out my "this series has potential" review here)
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
(love the new UK cover)
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
(I'm reading it right now)
Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward
(spent all week reading it, I love this series but the last book was a bit meh)
Wicked As They Come by Delilah S. Dawson

From Net galley

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Can't Buy Me Love by Maggie Marr

On audio

A Little Night Magic by Lucy March

I'm off work for 2 weeks so I plan to do a bit of reading and tidy up my blog. I really wanted to take my daughters to see the pandas in Edinburgh zoo but apparently they might be mating and I don't want them to see that!

8 comments:

  1. Ooo, you got an audio book of one I want! Very curious about what A Little Night Magic is like! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have you to thank for that one Mel! I saw it on your On my wishlist post a few weeks ago it sounded good.

      Delete
  2. Oh LOVELIES! I can hardly wait to read Lover Reborn!

    Here's the link to my IMM...

    http://jrafterdark.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-werewolves-vampires-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of The Immortal Rules. I want to read it so bad! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit mating pandas would have been a bit of a shock for an adult nevermind children... :) Have a good holidays, Lesley! I'm doing the same in a few days too. Definitely need a break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great I really need to read the Iron Duke series! The immortal rules is just awesome! Enjoy all your reads!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so looking forward to The Immortal Rules! Julie is such an awesome author!! You got lots of amazing books though! Sad that you aren't going to see the Panda but mating might be a bit much. However if they do mate it's such a good thing and doesn't happen ofter so... I hope you enjoy all your wonderful new books!!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look so good. I got Immortal Rules last week and can't wait to get stuck in and read it.
    I'm so tempted by Iron Duke! I haven't seen any reviews yet, and I want to know if it's any good before I buy it!
    Enjoy all your books!
    x
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.