Saturday, 7 April 2012

In my mailbox # 49

in my mailbox dog
In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

A pretty small In my mailbox from me this week.

I bought

Immortal City by Scott Speer
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong

I also bought on kindle
11235783
About That Night by Julie James

I also received all these fab bookmarks from Misty @ Bookaholics in my mailbox this week. Misty held a fantastic charity auction in aide of the Down’s syndrome association a charity that is very close to her heart. So, thanks Misty for sending my bookmarks so quickly I know you must be snowed under after the auction!

Hope everyone has a great week I plan to read a few of my Net galley books that I’ve had for a while whilst resisting the temptation of buying any new books. I seriously need to stay away from Amazon.

11 comments:

  1. I read The Calling and I really loved it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the Calling. great mailbox this week. love all the swag! Mine won't be out till tomorrow, so stop by then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul. How do you do it? Mine is up already.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you got lots of bookmarks! And I'm definitely looking forward to The Calling. Great haul this week!

    My IMM won't be up until tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean - I keep wanting to keep up with my netgalley books - I've got it down to 7 books at the moment but I'm always requesting more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look good! I think I'd like to read Immortal City! Enjoy!

    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Immortal City and The Calling! You have awesome books there. Happy reading

    IMM: http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/04/imm-5_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm quite curious about the Kelley Armstrong. and your new booksmarks are awesome! ENjoy!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also bought About That Night! I love Julie James. I also love Kelley Armstrong! Enjoy your books!
    my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Immortal City looks really good :)

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/c6l4u89
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woot, About That Night! You'll LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.