My book boyfriend is hosted by Missie @ The Unread Reader
1. There will be a swoon worthy alpha male.
2. He will say "babe" a lot.
3. There will be some scorching hot sex scenes.
4. There will be OTT plot developments e.g kidnappings and drive by shootings.
5. I will have a WTF ?? moment and continue reading regardless.
Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley has all of the above, the swoon worthy male is Cabe "Hawke" Delgado, he does say "babe" a lot, there are some red hot scenes, a couple of kidnappings and a drive by shooting. Oh, and a serious WTF moment when I realised after a one night stand Cabe had been returning to Gwen's bed for 18 months and she hasn't asked him his name! Hence he's the "Mystery Man". So yes, as a reader I had to suspend disbelief and just with the flow of the story, but it's a good hot escapist read. You can check out my review here. So here's some of the quotes I may (or may not) have read 15 times:
*Sighs* if only that duvet could move, you know, up a little bit??? Thanks to the ever so muscularly Josh Kloss for being my Mystery Man this week.