Wednesday, 23 May 2012

My book boyfriend- Ty from Lucky in Love


My book boyfriend is hosted by Missie @ The Unread Reader


I am seriously loving Jill Shalvis's books right now, despite usually sticking rigidly to a series reading order I jumped straight into book four Lucky in Love (gotta love that Net galley) in her Lucky Harbour series and loved it to bits. Jill really does seem to write the best book boyfriend worthy male characters EVER.

Ty is an ex-Navy Seal medic recuperating in Lucky Harbour, he keeps himself to himself but is on the ladies of Lucky Harbour's radar and Facebook page as "Cute Mysterious Guy." Ty doesn't want commitment and Mallory is only looking for a little walk on the wild side but their agreed one night stand (in a storage loft of all places) turns into another night and another night. Here are a couple of yummy quotes:






"Are you coming onto me?"
"Well technically, you're on top of me," she pointed out. "So I think that means that you're coming onto me." 







"He was dressed in cargoes and a dark T-shirt snug across his broad chest and loose over his abs. He looked big, bad, built and as dangerous as hell.
And he was hers for the evening.
Hers.
Not one of her smartest moves. But stretching her wings wasn't about keeping her head. It was about ... being. Living. Feeling.
And the man definitely made her feel, a lot. Already in their short acquaintance, he'd made her feel curious, annoyed, frustrated, and the topper ... Aroused."







"Mallory, you can use me anytime."
"But you said one-time only," she reminded him.
"Actually, you said that. And plans change. Apparently I left you needing more, which is the same thing as unsatisfied in my book." His gaze went hot and dark. "We'll have to fix that."





My Ty is played by model Julian Escott who is clearly well versed in looking mean and moody near a fence (always very important). Ty is my 49th, yes 49th! book boyfriend.

9 comments:

  1. lol! Julian certainly is well versed in the moody face! Total hottie pantses always gotta be dark and broody! I love TY! I'll have to check out Lucky in Love for some summer reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just requested this from Netgalley and hoping to get it. :) Nice pick! He's sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *melts into a pile of goo* You gotta love a guy who refuses to leave a girl unsatisfied! And seriously where do you find these models?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! so sexy man! I haven´t heard about this book before, but I'll be looking forward to it. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, the last quote... *explodes* That was an all-time level of realistic sexy. The man of my dreams might say that.

    I've been hearing great things about the Lucky Harbour series, and I believe it's time to pay it a visit. Finally. THE GUY. So, so fine *melts*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH. MY. GOD. I thought I was so on fire while reading Asher's book boyfriend. I was so wrong. WOW. HOLY WOW. This is perfect!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I need this book!! NOW. And I need to cool down the fire in me. lol. I SO love this meme!! <3 Awesome awesome pick! Thank you for sharing him ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read a Jill Shalvis book, but they sound amazing! I love that last photo of Ty. Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-book-boyfriend-48-jericho-z-barrons.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE your guy! Not only is he totally swoon worthy based on those images, but those quotes have me drooling a bit! I am so checking this one out right away, I do love me a good series. Thank you so much for sharing him - have a great rest of the week! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-book-boyfriend-11-jeremy-parish.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, Julian Escott! Nice pick! I haven't read any of Jill Shalvis's books, but now I think I will just for the swoonworthy guys!

    Here’s my Book Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.