Sunday, 13 May 2012

New books and a new look


I've had a makeover! A gigantic thank you to Staci @ Blogging Bella Designs who designed and installed everything for me based on a few rambling suggestions from me along the lines of "I like red"  and "I want mini me to have a pony tail." I think she's done an amazing job despite my dithering so thanks Staci.

Now on to the books!



Mostly Kindle books this week, I can’t actually remember if I bought the Kristen Ashley books last week or maybe even the week before but I’ve read them both as part of my “After Fifty” series of reviews. They were very hot. Savage Awakening is the second book in J.D. Tyler’s Alpha Pack series, I quite enjoyed the first book Primal Law and I thought the series definitely has potential. I bought An Ordinary Girl by Barbara Elsborg as I LOVED Strangers to bits, it was Barbara herself who suggested I might like An Ordinary Girl so I’m hoping to get to it soon. Crash Into You and Rough Ride both look steamy hot so were immediately candidiates to “add to basket.”

That’s all from me.
Have a great week everybody!

19 comments:

  1. I didn't know these ones but I hope you'll enjoy them all!

    Happpy reading!

    I don't think I've told you that, but your new blog's look is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melliane, I was needing a makeover!

      Delete
  2. Wow - look at the man-boobs on Rough Rider!! I haven't heard of any of these - but hope you like them.
    I'm terrible at fogetting about kindle books on my book hauls as well...

    Was so suprised by the new design! But I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! I hadn't noticed the man-boobs until you pointed it out!

      Delete
    2. I do love a nice pair of man-boobs on my book covers. It's essential really:)

      Delete
  3. Love the new look hun! Those books look mighty interesting. I have Knight waiting to e read. I hope you enjoy.

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess you need to read Knight and Mystery Man. Knight is very 50ish and Mystery Man has 3 alpha males!!!!

      Delete
  4. *Wolf whistles* Check out the new look!! WOW!! Looks amazing! Very shwanky indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute new design! You always give me the best steamy book ideas.
    my haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought Knight 2 weeks ago but still haven't got to it. I'm really looking forward to reading it. The other books look hot. I'll have to look for them on Amazon. Great haul!

    Here's my book haul for the week Bought, Bagged & Borrowed (BB&B)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look Lesley- It's very different from your old style, but I like red too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. shhhhweet! Love your new look, Lesley! It's just so YOU! ;))) The perky ponytail and beautiful wide eyes... Oh yes, plenty of man boobs around :) and we love those hot reads of yours after fifty. Enjoy all of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara-karina, loving your Sunday man candy this week. Yuuuuuuuuum.

      Delete
  9. Awesome and i love your new look:) enjoy your new books. I am on my nook, so i cannot leave a link..but you can see my books and news on the Sunday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! and awesome new look btw! Here's my IMM + weekly wrap up!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-34-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.