Wednesday, 27 June 2012

My book boyfriend Cole from Heavy Issues by Elle Aycart


My book boyfriend is hosted by Missie @ The Unread Reader

My book boyfriend this week is the "I'm in charge" type of hero Cole Bowen from Heavy Issues by Elle Aycart. You can check out my Heavy Issues review here.

Christy has decided she's no longer looking for a relationship with Mr Right, instead she wants a stud, a no strings attached kind of stud and while pledging this (after a few tequilas) she throws her old engagement ring as far away as she could manage. The ring hits Cole Bowen on the head, he's described as being very contained, very masculine with rugged good looks and dirty blond hair and wants to apply for Christy's stud position. I loved the first instalment More Than Meets the Ink, the hero James was a book boyfriend of mine so it only seems fair that his older brother Cole should get book boyfriend status too. Enjoy ladies:)




"Hello, ladies," Cole answered, his gaze never straying from Christy's, as he steadied her on her feet but didn't let go. "I was on my way home when this landed on my head." He showed her the ring...

"Thanks, but I meant to throw it away ," she managed to say, those deep green eyes of his holding her spellbound. Jesus he was handsome. Rough and masculine, with dirty-blond hair framing harsh, angular features and a glint of golden stubble marring his jaw. And not only was the sight of him mesmerizing, but his scent...wow. So male, so sexy. Mouthwatering.





"As she bent to pick up the milk, she felt Cole's eyes on her like heatstroke. Still bent, she turned to look at him. "What?"
He came closer and grabbed her by her hips. "Just enjoying the view, babe."
She turned around, amused.
Cupping her nape, he brought his lips to her and kissed her gently. "You're so gorgeous you take my breath away."






"As she finally reached him, she brushed her lips over his. She was going to step away from him, but he held her head and deepened the kiss. She tasted so good he could spend all his life attached to those lips and never get tired.

The truth of the matter was he could spend all his life attached to this woman and never get tired. With her by his side, he was...happy. And scared shitless. It wasn't only how much he wanted her, but how much he wanted from her that terrified him. He wanted so badly to hang on to Christy." 

I picked model Sean Sullivan to be my Cole today. Sean is clearly a very talented model, I would recommend spending some quality time checking out his other pictures. He. Is. Fine.

9 comments:

  1. Lesley! Where have you been? Don't you know I can't live without your MBB posts? Dang, Cole sounds sexy. I love his arrogant confidence. Thanks for the sizzling pictures. That is one lucky American flag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a little blogging break, but never fear Missie I have a stack of book boyfriends primed and ready!

      Delete
    2. *sigh of relief* Looking forward to all the Yummy!

      Delete
  2. Yummy!
    Thanks Lesley and had new material for my group´s eye candy album!
    Great pick! sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the "I'm in charge" type heroes! This book looks funny and sexy hot. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok that's it! I'm going to get these books TODAY!
    my BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, are his pants tight enough in that last picture =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh. Cole Bowen.
    Sean Sullivan as Cole Bowen.
    Me gusta!

    Here’s my book boyfriend of the week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Goodness! I seriously can't wait to read this one! Those pictures are just wow and those quotes definitely have me fanning myself. This is one I'm putting at the top of my TBR pile - Thank you so much for sharing and adding more to the books I must read right away! Have a great weekend! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-book-boyfriend-16-evan-mathews.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.