Sunday, 3 June 2012

New books



Will someone please stop me from requesting books from Net Galley???
Seriously, it's like an addiction, I can't help myself.
Here's what I got this week from Net Galley:




I've only read one book this week, I've got conjunctivitis and a sore throat and generally feel a bit blurrgghhh. So it's taken me a week to read On the Prowl by Christine Warren when it would normally take a few hours. On a more positive note it's the Jubilee long weekend in the UK which means an extra 2 days off work which is always good.


Have a great week everybody.

8 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! On the Prowl is near the top on my wishlist. Woke up to a rainy dark morning here in suffolk , hope it doesn't put too big a damper on the jubilee celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Moonglow! I also had it, I so can't wait to start it. Enjoy!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I was feeling awful for a week last month and it just stops your reading dead - plus you feel terrible. Hopefully you feel better now. *Big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sweetie, I hope you get better soon! Fabulous books, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look great. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have two days off work? Lucky you! I still have to won even though it's bank hol! So Unfair! On the plus side - it's time and a half ;) ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got my first Jill Shavis book based on your review! Look forward to it! Nice haul. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.