Tuesday, 31 July 2012

August new releases I want to "add to basket"


Is it really nearly August? Despite not having read all the new books from July I bought I'm already looking at August's new releases. I've had Biting Cold and Widow's Web pre-ordered for ages and have Sweet Talk from Net Galley, but the one blurb that has really caught my eye is If I Were You which has been described as Fifty Shades meets Basic Instinct so I think that will definitely added to my basket.


I would highly recommend Blade Song which is out on the first of August I loved it to bits you can check out my review here.

What books are you looking forward to in August?

1 comment:

  1. I am so far behind with the Chicagoland Vamps - I still have to read Hard Bitten and Drink Deep!! I will try and make that my task for August... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.