Sunday, 22 July 2012

New books and other stuff


Hiya, hope you're all having a great weekend.

I bought



Bared to You by Sylvia Day
(I have read it but the paperback was in WH Smith's for much cheapness so I HAD to buy it)

From Netgalley


 The Angel by Tiffany Reisz
The Space Between Us by Megan Hart
Where There's a Will by Karen Kelley


Other stuff

Yet again the glorious bookmark Gods have smiled upon me



An enormous THANK YOU in shouty caps to Donna at Book Passion for Life who
sent me a big pile of bookmarks, some of which were even signed.
I did a little happy dance when I opened the envelope.

I also got these all the way from the U.S of A (squeeee) 




3 bookmarks and 3 postcards from Lauren Dane. I love her Brown Siblings books and just finished Chaos Burning so I was beyond excited to get these gorgeous bookmarks and postcards.
As you can see I've turned into a bit of a bookmark junkie:)


In other news

I saw Spiderman it was brilliant.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love your Spiderman review. Short and to the point! :-)

    Whenever I see Bared To You posters I always think of you. I still haven't read any shades of grey but I love your after fifty series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm considering reviewing films now, my reviews will either be it was good or it was crap the end.

      Oh and I'm so glad you like my After Fifty series, it always makes me smile when someone says that:)

      Delete
  2. AAAAH, you've got The Angel! I'm insanely jealous, but I didn't ask for it on netgalley because I don't think they'll accept me. I rarely review books like that, so will be waiting for its release :) Enjoy all your books, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's bizarre because you get accepted for books I get rejected for! I never know how it all works lol.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, Bared to You. LOL. Hope you enjoyed Spider Man, I so want to watch it!!

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Bared to You! I got a couple of though netgalley ones but I will post them in a On My Kindle Post. Spiderman, I am taking Aiden soon hopefully before school starts back. I am so excited!!!!

    Check out our Book Haul

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.