Sunday, 29 July 2012

New books and other stuff


Hi everyone hope you had a good book related week.

I bought


Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker
(I requested it from Net Galley but got rejected- twice!)
The Taken by Vicki Petterson


I also bought Dark Parties and Heist Society for my friends daughter.
Is it wrong that I want to keep the bookmarks for myself???
Answer: NO!


I won


A copy of The Light Tamer by Devyn Dawson and these lovely postcards, magnet and hand made book thong. Devyn sent them all the way from America so I was really grateful.
Thanks to Megan at Reading Away The Days

From Net Galley

 God Save The Queen by Kate Locke
Run The Risk by Lori Foster
Sweet Talk by Julie Garwood

 
In other news

I went to Edinburgh Castle in the pouring rain.





I also "saw" Madonna at Murrayfield
here's my awesome view
being short sucks!

UK peeps there's still a few days left in my UK only giveaway
you can win the three books shown below
click here to enter


 Hope you have a great week, I'm hoping to catch up on my reading, life keeps getting in the way!

5 comments:

  1. It's not wrong to keep the bookmarks at all!
    Rain is not good but hey, at least you still got to see Madonna! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice, I want to read the Taken, and god save the queen . can't wait to start them. happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEAT! I was married in Edinburgh. Our apartment was literally right behind the castle. Best trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I want those bookmarks!!!
    Awesome Haul! Yeah Madonna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for new Kate's book!!!! I adore her!!! Enjoy! :-)

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.