Sunday, 1 July 2012

New books


Hi everyone hope you're having a great weekend!

Here's what I got this week:


I bought Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost, Lure of the Wicked and Blood of the Wicked by Karina Cooper. I won The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead from the lovely Siobhan over at Totally Bookalicious. Finally, I got Fury of Fire by Coreen Callahan (I started this on audiobook and was enjoying the story but hating how slow the narrator was so decided I would stick to reading it).

I also bought on kindle:


Try Me by Olivia Cunning (which was short but very hot) and Kissin' Tell by Lorelei James because I love her smutty cowboy books.




I also won these Jeri Smith-Ready signed bookmarks from Megan at Reading Away the Days.
I have a very small bookmark collection which I'm desperate to add to so if anyone has any cool unwanted bookmarks give me a shout!

I'm off work for the summer so I plan to get loads of reading and blogging done. I'm usually very organised but with family stuff and work stuff recently I've hardly been around much. I'm going to write a list of all the books I want to read over the summer and after joining the National Trust for Scotland we plan to visit loads of castles. But hey, I can always take a book with me!

6 comments:

  1. You are going to visit castles? Cool! Enjoy your reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books! =)
    Enjoy spending your summer reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to read over the summer, I'm so jealous! Enjoy and enjoy your books this week - I loved the Golden Lily! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some awesome books Lesley! I hope you have fun reading them! I can't believe you've broken up for the summer holidays already! Plenty of time to read so many fantastic books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Golden Lily <3 Sooo good. Awesome haul this week. Happy Reading ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books. I really enjoyed the Golden Lily and I really need to get myself a copy of Once Burned! Hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.