Tuesday, 14 August 2012

My blogging space



I'm a huge Harry Potter fan not only is my dog called Harry but I also spend a lot of time in my cupboard under the stairs as that's where I have my own little blogging space. To make it less cupboard like I've stuck all my favourite bookmarks on one side of the wall, you can also see all my other "essential" items such as my Elvis and Tower Bride London snow globes, hand cream, diet Pepsi and Edinburgh book festival tickets.


The other wall has all my favourite art postcards and photographs of the beautiful but slightly creepy Ring of Brodgar from my visit to Orkney and a bizarre postcard of Shetland knitwear patterns 1910-1940 that I don't seem to be able to part with.


My desk is always messy and Harry has now taken to sitting under it at my feet (probably to escape my daughters- a bit like me actually) but I quite like my tiny little space, despite having to share it with my ironing board. I do joke on a regular basis and tell my teenage daughter the minute she moves out I'll be changing the locks and turning her bedroom into a library but I'll need to wait a few years yet!



Where do you do your blogging? If it's a big fancy gigantic office lined with bookshelves I don't want to know, seriously I'll just get jealous!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Fun! I usually sit in my chair while the kids watch tv and blog or go into the dining room. We have an office that never gets used. Hmmm..LOL. I love your dog! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I seriously love your blogging space. I just use the family computer, but I want a space like yours when I get a house of my own (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you named your dog Harry. I have a cat named Minerva for the same reason :)
    I just normally sit on my bed and blog. I'd love to have a blogging space though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Harry is so cute!! X) And I love your blogging space!
    I usually just blog in my room or on a couch in the living room... I WISH it was a gigantic office with a huge and full bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo jealous of your blogging space. Mine isn't that cool at all. It's on my recliner... in the livingroom!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I absolutely love your little blogging cupboard under the stairs! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.