Hi everyone welcome to another week of My book boyfriend, I'm co-hosting MBB whilst the lovely Missie from The Unread Reader is taking a little blogging break to focus on school.
In Rides Trouble by Julie Ann Walker.
Some Frank facts:
- He runs Black Knights, Inc a group of ex-military special op's sent to do dangerous work the government doesn't want anyone to know about.
- His cover is a specialist biker shop making custom built bikes.
- He has a Harley and is an all out alpha male.
- He has a protective streak a mile wide and has lusted after Becky the wise cracking bike designer for three and a half years but thinks he's too old for her (He's 39 she's 26).
- When Becky finds herself held hostage by Somali pirates he rescues her nearly tearing his arm off to save her from falling overboard.
I've picked a few Frank quotes to let you see exactly how utterly A-MAZ-ING he is:
Right from the outset Becky gets completely under Frank's skin:
When Becky finds herself captured by Somali pirates whilst on holiday it's up to Frank and his group of Black Knights to rescue her:
When saving Becky results in a serious injury Frank seems to be a bit more relaxed around Becky whilst out of it on powerful pain medication which results in a much longed for kiss:
I just love this last quote:
Isn't he just divine? Black Knights, Inc is a great new series brimming full of yummy alpha male potential book boyfriends *sighs dreamily.* You can check out my reviews here and here.
My book boyfriend is a weekly meme created by Missie at The Unread Reader. To find out more check out Missie's introductory post here. To show off your fictional boyfriend link your MBB post below. Direct links only please.