Saturday, 11 August 2012

New books and other stuff


Hi everyone here's what books I got this week:

I won

A signed copy of Shadow Sight by E.J. Stevens from Goodreads First Reads,
I've never won anything from GFR so I was well pleased.

and

some cool #Teamkilt swag from Jeri Smith-Ready

From Net Galley

I just finished the first Black Knights, Inc book Run the Risk which I love you can see my review here so I was beyond excited to finally get In Rides Trouble by Julie Ann Walker from Net Galley.
If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones was one of the August new releases I was eagerly awaiting so I snapped it up when I saw it on Net Galley.

For review
I received The Winemaker's Dinner: Appetizers by Ivan Rusilko and Everly Drummond which I've read as part of my "After Fifty" series of reviews.

I bought



Mina Wentworth and the Invisible City by Meljean Brook. The Iron Duke is one of my all time favourite books so I've had this epilogue novella on my "I must buy" list for ages and Bitting Cold by Chloe Neill as I need my Ethan fix.

In other news
This is my last full week off before I have to go back to work so I have been watching the Olympics (Isn't Chris Hoy amazing???) and playing with Moshi Monsters with my daughter all week it's been totally fab.
Back to the grindstone next week:(

7 comments:

  1. I used to get loads off Goodreads before I started blogging but now nothing. I guess more people now about them now and I guess I don't realy need them... ;) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness on the goodies! :-) Enjoy!

    My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/08/book-haul-bloopers-watch-at-your-own.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the new Mina novella?! I want it so much but I promised I wouldn't buy any new books until September...sigh...it's tough being good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, well done, sweetheart! Mina and Ethan - you just can't lose with such combination! :) Congrats on the win and enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you won something from goodreads. That is like.. unheard of!

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice, many great books, some I really need to read. hope you'll enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get Biting Cold!!!! You got some good stuff! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.