Wednesday, 26 September 2012

My keeper shelf's new reviewers Kristi and Rebecca


A few weeks ago I finally put up a "help wanted" sign for a guest reviewer or two to join me at My keeper shelf. It was one of those things I had been pondering about for ages and ages. Like most bloggers I get way more review requests than I can possibly keep up with and to be honest I had got to the point where I was finding blogging really hard work on my own.

Personally, I've always maintained that blogging should be fun not a chore. Ultimately, I figure I'm only talking about books for goodness sake! And really my little blog is just a tiny insignificant little thing in the general scheme of things. However, it is kind of like my baby, and I have put a lot of work into it and, through blogging I've met (in a virtual kind of way) loads of really fab fellow bloggers so I decided I wanted to continue but would chillax a bit. I figured I would ask around and see if anyone wanted to help out with reviews but fully expected that no one would contact me. I was therefore beyond surprised that I had quite a few willing victims volunteers.

So, this is me officially welcoming Kristi and Rebecca to My keeper shelf.

Rebecca will be joining us over the next few weeks as our resident YA expert, she's also a beauty blogger so I'm hoping she can also sort out my wardrobe and maybe give me some makeover tips along the way.

Kristi has been devouring review books already! She loves a good "After Fifty" book as is therefore clearly a woman after my own heart.

In Kristi's own words here's a little about her...

"I am very soon about to celebrate the second anniversary of my 20th birthday! Which I am not too sure how I feel about that?! I am a mother of two wonderful boys and having an awesome husband who supports my reading obsessions! In my professional career, I am a registered nurse. Of course, my dream job would to be an author!"

Kristi's very first review will be up on le blog tomorrow so make sure you check it out!
 
 

1 comment:

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.