Sunday, 9 September 2012

New books and other stuff


Here's the books I got this week:

I bought

How to Drive a Dragon Crazy by G.A. Aiken
(Have I mentioned how much I LOOOOOVE this series??? I'm reading it right now.)
Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson
(I had this pre-ordered for a while it sounds pretty good.)

I also got a couple of kindle bargains

 Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts, In Bed with the Opposition by Stephanie Draven and Masters at Arms by Kallypso Masters.

I read

I only read one book this week as I've been busy at work and had a really bad migraine that completely floored me. I read Liquid Lies by Hanna Martine it was different but a good different and if you like paranormal romance then you should give it a go.


I'm still looking for a guest reviewer, I've had a few people apply already but if you're interested or know someone who is interested then give me a shout.

8 comments:

  1. Captive in the Dark is said to be good. I have it on my list to read too. A Kindle bargain you said? I'm checking Amazon right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Captive in the Dark but I know that it's a very dark, heavy and gritty read (something that i love and welcome) but it's just not something I'm in the mood for at the moment. Maybe after a few light and fluffy books I'll finally want to dive into something heavy.

    Here's My Book Haul

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just finished Full Blooded and thought it was a blast to read! So much fun and a great addiction to my UF collection! Hope you like it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Full Blooded is awesome! Love this new series. Enjoy all your new books and Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green with envy about Full Blooded, Lesley! ;) So sorry about your migraines and hope you're feeling better *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great books...that cover for Captive in the Dark is so disturbing!

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy reading Lesley love Mum (using the internet for the first time!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Full Blooded sounds like a great read, I'll have to pick up a copy soon.

    Check out my haul

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.