Saturday, 1 September 2012

September new releases I want to "add to basket"


Some of my favourite authors have books out in September, these are the kind of books I have pre-ordered well in advance and I'll pretty much drop whatever I'm reading to start reading these babies! G.A. Aiken 's Dragon Kin series is one of my all time favourites and I've only been waiting for Blue and Izzy's book for about, I dunno 3 year now? Jaci Burton's Play by Play series is another one of my favourites I have a postcard of this cover on my "office" wall. My eyes often drift towards it... Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series is another all time favourite. This leaves me with a gigantic dilemma as all three books are out on the 4th of September, I can't decide what I'll read first. 



I'm also looking forward to Riveted and The Crown of Embers, I haven't pre-ordered them yet though (mental note to self to get straight onto Amazon).


Primal Possession, Full Blooded and Hidden have also caught my eye. 


I actually have Carnival of Souls and What's Left of Me sitting on my bookshelf from the publisher but just haven't got round to them yet. *hides head in shame*



Finally, I loved all of the Harry Potter books J.K Rowling is a freaking genius in my opinion but I haven't ordered The Casual Vacancy yet, the reason? Price. I think £15 is a bit steep so I'm hoping once it's actually out the price might drop.

What's going in your basket this month?

3 comments:

  1. There are some great books coming out this month. I have my eye on Riveted and Full Blooded as well, but I'm still not allowed to buy any new books until the end of September...so difficult when there are a lot of yummy new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to get my hands on crown of embers!!! and OF COURSE JK ROWLING'S The Casual Vacancy though I am a bit scared to read that one. Don't want to be disappointed and all

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.