Sunday, 30 September 2012

Two weeks worth of new books and an epic amount of bookmarks!


I didn't show off my new books last week, I had a reason but I can't for the life of me remember why I think life just got in the way so this is an EPIC two weeks worth of books.
 
I won this from Lauren Dane for review and it's signed!
 

I love, love, love Lauren Dane's books they're so naughty but with a heart. Lauren was giving away an arc of Tart for review so I thought I would enter and did a little jig when she emailed me and said I had won it. It's massive! It's A4 size with all the line numbers down the side (I'm assuming this is for the editor and author to mark revisions???) Lauren has even signed it for me!!!
 

For review
 

 
Falling Ash by Karen Mahoney
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
Breathe by Sarah Crossan
Noughts & Crosses, Knife Edge, Checkmate and Double Cross by Malorie Blackman
 
I caved in and bought
 
 
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
It was £10 in Waterstones on release day so I just caved and bought it!
 
Kindle books
 
 
White Trash Beautiful by Teresa Mummert, Defying the Odds by Kele Moon (review to follow) and Creed by Kristen Ashley (loved it! review to follow)

 From Net Galley
 

 Love Unscripted by Tine Reber
Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha
Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione
 
and
 
Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
More Gideon Cross!!!!!
 
Epic amount of bookmarks from one of my favourite authors Jennifer Estep
 
 
I've got enough bookmarks for a gigantic giveaway now!!
 
and loooook!!!!

Jennifer signed a whole set just for me and sent me a little card *grins happily*
 
I do apologise for the over use of the exclamation mark in this post:)
 

 

11 comments:

  1. WOW, that's definitely a year supply of bookmarks, Lesley! :) I will have to read Tart when it's out, it looks delicious :) Also heard great things about Beyond Shame. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard noughts & Crosses is great, I'm wanting to read that one myself! AND The Casual Vacancy...can't wait to see how J.K. does with this one.
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh awesome books! I heard mystic city was awesome

    hope you enjoy your books!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a lot of bookmarks! And some really great books. I am looking forward to Mystic City and I can't wait to hear if you liked Casual Vacancy or not. I haven't decided if I will pick up a copy yet. Enjoy!
    You can see what books I got here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like there was penty of reason for the exclaimation marks!!! :-)
    Fantastic haul - I have Noughts and Crosses and keep meaning to start it...while the bookmark haul is fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very excited for Mystic City! Great stack of books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Casual Vacancy was only 10 pounds that first day? The cheapest I've seen it in stores here is $25.
    I will also have to check out Lauren Dane. I've never even heard of her but if you are so excited about her book, she must be a pretty awesome author :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so many book marks. I caved and ordered The Casual Vacancy on amazon the other day. Waiting in it being delivered was only £9.

    Here my is massive haul: http://totallybookalicious.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/book-haul-september-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see that you're swamped with books, but I thought you (and your readers) might be interested to know that my just-launched urban fantasy novel, The Millennial Sword, will be free to download from 10/2 to 10/5. It's on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009JW9K4M/. I hope you'll take a look--thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.