Sunday, 7 October 2012

New books and other stuff


 
Hi everyone!
 
 
I'm a bit late today with my new books and stuff post as I've been in Ireland and still haven't quite recovered! So, here's what I got this week:
 
 
I bought
 
The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst which I loved but wanted a copy for my bookshelf, I also got In Rides Trouble and Rev It Up by Julie Ann Walker.
 
On kindle
 
Down for the Count by Christine Bell and Down To You by M. Leighton

 
Other stuff
 
I went to Belfast in Northern Ireland with the girls from work, we had a fabulous time I took a tonne of pictures most of which were us wearing Leprechaun hats. We went on an open top bus tour of Belfast, Stormont the home of the Assembly and all the murals on walls on the Falls Road and the Shankill Road. We of course visited a real Irish Pub which had a band playing and sampled some Irish stew and Guinness.
 

 
 
Only 8 more sleeps until I head of to Dublin for a few days!


4 comments:

  1. Fab haul!!! I'm hopefully if I have a job going to Belfast for my birthday this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fab weekend! I've only been to Oreland for work but I would love to spend a few days in Dublin or Belfast! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my dream to go to Ireland. I will get there some day. The Marriage Bargain looks like my kind of book. I should read it.

    Great haul.

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my dream to go to Ireland as well...hoping to save up some money for a delayed honeymoon there:) Enjoy your new reads!
    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.