Saturday, 27 October 2012

New books and other stuff


Hello there, how was your week?
 
Here's what I got this week:
 
For review
Eternally Yours by Kate Tiernan
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
I requested Stealing Parker from Net Galley weeks ago but didn't hear anything so I gave in and bought it, for my request to be accepted on the day my copy arrived from Amazon. Bummer.
 
Temping Is Hell by Cathy Yardley
This sounds really good I can't wait to start it.
 
From Net Galley
The Marriage Mistake by Jennifer Probst
 
Kindle bargains (I can't help myself!)

 
 
One Night with a Hero by Laura Kaye
The Boss's Fake Fiancee by Inara Scott
Tempting the Best Man and Tempting the Player by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Take Me by Olivia Cunning
 
In bookmark corner
Thea Harrison sent me some fab little bookmarks and cards from her Elder Races series.
I really need to have a few bookmark giveaways!
 
Other stuff
 
 
My copy of Iced by Karen Marie Moning has been dispatched by The Book Depository!!! Arrrggghh I cannot wait to read it. Reading all the little Fever quotes KMM has been posting on Facebook resulted in me picking Shadowfever off my bookshelf and flicking through to my favourite Mac and Barrons quotes. Although Iced is Dani's book I'm still hoping for a few Barrons glimpses and can't wait to see what Ryodan's up to.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. AAAAH! I am so envious now about your copy of Iced! :) I've been reading those quotes too! Gorgeous pile of books, Lesley! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kara I may end up rugby tackling my postman to the ground when he walks past my house, I'm that looking forward to getting my hands on Iced!

      Delete
  2. I am so out of the loop when it comes to Barrons...I've not read any of Fever series! (Don't hate me!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooooooooooo! Mel Why?????? Just why????????

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul. I really like the header. So many great title. I really hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab goodies this week! I haven't did post for weeks. :S really should soon it's been about a month lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always see your daily pics of facebook of your new books you're way more organised than me Siobhan!

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to read ICED too! I hope my pre-oreded of Iced comes in on release day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cool books. Happy reading :)

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-20.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.