Tuesday, 2 October 2012

October new releases I want to "add to basket"


Seriously is this October already??? I haven't even read all the books I got in September and I'm already itching to add more to my Amazon basket. Here's what I'm looking forward to getting my hands on:
 

Iced by Karen Marie Moning (released 30th)
The Marriage Trap by Jennifer Probst (released 2nd)
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (released 1st)


The Shattered Dark by Sandy Williams (released 30th)
The Space Between Us (released 4th)
Into The Woods (released 12th)

 

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day (released 2nd)
Breathe by Sarah Crossan (released 2nd)
Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones (released 2nd)

 
I loved Poison Princess by Kresley Cole it's released on the 2nd and my review will be up this week.
 
Are any of these on your October wish list?

3 comments:

  1. Good picks. I read Stealing Parker already. It's really good! I got Reflected in You & The Marriage Trap yesterday! Can't wait to start those. I want Poison Princess too. I love Kresley Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to be good and not buy any books! I do have Death and the Girl Next Door on the waiting list at the library though, it looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received an advance copy of Reflected in You, but it's not my cup of tea. If you think you'd want to review it just let me know and I'll mail it out to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.