Friday, 26 October 2012

Review: Redlisted by Sara Beaman

redlistedRedlisted
Sara Beaman
Publication date: 31st July 2012
Reviewed by Kristi

Hello Sara Beaman! My first order of business is to say "thank you"! I will admit, I love a paranormal novel especially when vampires are involved, I've read a wide variety from YA to adult vampire novels however, Redlisted takes it all the way for me!!!

This book is one to read slowly and savor every moment. Once I started reading Redlisted, I wanted to devour it quickly. However, I forced myself to slow down and take it all in. This vampire world is so unique and not like anything I've ever read before.

There are many dream sequences and memories that takes place between the main characters Adam and Kate. The vampires in Redlisted are known as Remnants. The Remnants have many different groups and possess their own unique traits. Some of these vampires scared me to death! That of course made me love the book even more.

Redlisted is a great mystery. It is told in third-person, so from time to time I would get myself confused about the specific memories/dreams. There were points whilst reading that I thought I had things all figured out however, it wasn't until the very end that all the pieces fell into place (and no I didn't have things figured out correctly if you must know!) The two main characters Kate and Adam are so intense, I seriously can't dive into their characters too much or I will ruin many surprises and the great mystery surrounding Redlisted.
 
So what does it mean to be Redlisted? I'm not going to tell you! Go read this book now!!! Seriously it's a perfect October read.



SARA BEAMAN ONLINE:
Website  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Goodreads

BUY THE BOOK:
Amazon UK  |  Amazon US 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.