Thursday, 1 November 2012

November new relases I want to "add to basket"

 
I'm hoping the birthday fairy is good to me this month as there's quite a few books I want to
"add to basket"
 
 


 
Out on the 6th of November:
Lord's Fall By Thea Harrison
The Marriage Mistake by Jennifer Probst
Rescue by Jill Shalvis
Dire Wants by Stephanie Tyler
Exposed to You by Beth Kery
 
 
Out on the 13th of November:
Fury of Seduction by Coreene Callahan
Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
 

Out on the 27th of November:
Shadow's Claim by Kresley Cole
Steel's Edge by Ilona Andrews
 
 
Also out in November (I've read them and they're steamy good)
Tart by Lauren Dane
Double Time by Olivia Cunning

 What's on your wish list this month?



6 comments:

  1. Meant to Be was an enjoyable novel!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Tart and Lord's Fall on my wishlist as well, Lesley! They just look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, yeah. I pretty much want to buy all of these too, lol.

    Jess @ Gone with the Words - Check out my latest post: Review: Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to Steel Edge - even if I'm a couple of books behind in the series! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of Meant to be ... it's beautiful
    I'm glad I came across your blog I had no idea that the next book from Ilona Andrews was coming out soon!!!
    :) I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tart, Exposed to You, Double Time...and The Prince. It's a big month!

    Glad I stumbled over your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.