Thursday, 27 December 2012

Best book boyfriends of 2012


Hello again! I’m participating this week in the Top 10 of 2012- A week of looking back… and looking forward hosted by Rachel at (Fikt)shun and some other completely fabulous bloggers.
 
Today's post is my favourite book boyfriends of 2012. How can I possibly choose???? Honestly this has been agonisingly difficult to pick my top ten!
(Click on the title to see my book boyfriend posts with loads of yummy quotes that made me swoon).
 
I drooled over bad boy rocker Jake from The Mighty Storm he was deeeeeelish! I may have mentioned Frank from In Rides Trouble a few times this week he's the boss of Black Knights, Inc and I loved the "I'm in love with you but I can't quite admit it" bickering between him and the heroine Becky. James from Elle Aycart's More Than Meets the Ink was one of my all time favourite book boyfriends of 2012 he was honest, patient and hard working good guy. I loved him so much! 

Braden from Samantha Young's On Dublin Street had that alpha male millionaire thing that I find soooo appealing. And I still can't believe that I feel in love with a guy called Neville (let's just keep the nickname City shall we?) but Ruthie Knox made me! About Last Night should be awarded extra swoon points for that alone.
 

I love a good sports related romance the heroes are always so very alpha male-ish. Cole from Playing to Win, Reid from Seducing Cinderella and Mark from Time Out were all so grrrrrrr!
 
Finally Raffe from Angelfall and Archer from Firelight were early 2012 favourite book boyfriends. I really wish Susan Ee could write faster though I need more Raffe in 2013!!
 
Gawwwwwd they're all so swoon worthy.

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD. Seriously I cannot believe I forgot about Raffe!!! And I couldn't agree more Susan needs to write faster, I need my Raffe fix <333

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new to me and I definitely need to check these out. I'm off to find out more!

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED On Dublin Street! I still need to read Angelfall!
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read a few of these, but I definitely agree with James and Braden. YUM! I just finished Heavy Issues and O..M..G...that was HOT! Cole is delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tasty! I haven't read any of these yet but I love sports heroes so I'll have to get on it. And On Dublin Street is definitely on my TBR shelf. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, I Loved city!! He was too sweet.
    Just started the book Everyone loves a hero... and That's the problem & Cole the main guy reminds me of City (:

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.