When My Keeper Shelf asked me to reveal my favourite books of 2012, I wondered how on earth I would ever whittle down the list! There are so many awesome books and so few hours in the day. But I managed to come up with a list that reflects what I enjoy as a reader, what makes me want to curl up with a glass of wine. This diverse list, in my humble opinion, represents the best of my favourite genres.
Without further ado, my 7 favourite books of 2012:
1. COLD DAYS by Jim Butcher (Dresden Files)
2. THE SEVEN WONDERS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE by Glenn Beck and Dr. Keith Ablow (self-help)
3. GILLIFLOWERS by Gillibran Brown (diary/autobiography)
4. STOLEN PREY by John Sandford (Lucas Davenport series)
5. CRUCIBLE OF FATE by Mary Calmes (m/m paranormal romance, shifters)
6. HEART OF ATLANTIS by Alyssa Day (The Warriors of Poseidon series)
7. THE SIREN by Tiffany Reisz
MEET THE AUTHOR:
Follow the Tour!
11/25 – Ramblings From This Chick
11/26 - Reading Between the Wines
11/27 – Riverina Romantics
11/28 – United by Books
11/29 – Books-n-Kisses
11/30 – RR@H Novel Thoughts
12/01 – The Reading Café
12/02 – Book Lovin’ Mamas
12/03 – Book Monster Reviews / Literal Addiction
LIVE CHAT – 8-9pm EST (7-8pm CT, 6-7pm MDT, 5-6pm PDT)
12/04 – Book Reader Addict
12/05 – Under the Covers
12/06 – Close Encounters with the Night Kind
12/07 – My Keeper Shelf
12/08 – Bengal Reads
12/10 – Cocktails and Books
12/11 – Paranormal Haven
12/12 – Romancing the Book
12/13 – I Smell Sheep & Vampires, Werewolves & Fairies…Oh My!
12/14 – Grave Tells & Paranormal Cravings
J.D is kindly giving away a paperback of winner’s choice of book from the ALPHA PACK series (Primal Law, Savage Awakening or Black Moon).
The giveaway is international.
To enter fill in the rafflecopter thingy below.a Rafflecopter giveaway