Saturday, 15 December 2012

New books and other stuff



Hi everyone hope you've all been having a good week.
 
Here's what I got this week:
 


I got Wake and Lullaby by Amanda Hocking for review.
and
I won an arc of Going Under by Lauren Dane on her blog.
Going Under is the third book in Lauren Dane's Bound by Magick series, I loved the previous two books so I did a little happy dance when it arrived in the post. 
The cover looks a bit like this *swoons*
 
 
Other stuff
I've been mega busy this week with work and Christmas Night's out so I only read one book.
But OMG it was an AMAZING book.
My review will be up on Monday.
 
 
The Boys of Summer is officially out on Monday the 17th of December.
If you love YA you have GOT to buy it.
 
Have a great week:)

5 comments:

  1. You know I've never read any Amanda Hocking books but I love their covers. Looking forward to seeing what you think! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Wake and now Lullably apparantely. Nice haul. I like the cover for Lullably.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO, I love your Christmas template, Lesley!!! Uber cute! :)I hope you enjoy all your bookish goodies, especially Lauren Dane! I'm still waiting until Tart is up on Kindle in UK, because I want this book as an ebook not paperback... Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Wake, so I should probably get around to reading Lullaby soon! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wake & Lullaby sound really good and I've heard great things about them. Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.