Friday, 28 December 2012

Top 10 books I’m looking forward to in 2013


I’ve been participating all this week in the Top 10 of 2012- A week of looking back… and looking forward hosted by Rachel at (Fikt)shun and some other fabulous bloggers.
 
Today's post is the Top 10 books I'm looking forward to in 2013.
I'm the queen of pre-orders, it's always much cheaper to order well in advance from The Book Depository and although I'm not too fussed about covers in series all being the same height and all that jazz, I do like to keep my favourite series on my real keeper shelf in series order.
All of the books I'm looking forward to the most in 2013 are either part of series that I love or are second books that I'm hoping are as amazing as the first instalment.
 
So here's just some of the books I'm desperate to read in 2013.


Ok, so my top 10 turned into my top 14 but there's so many good series out there and amazing authors that I honestly couldn't help myself!

What book are you most looking forward to in 2013?
 

1 comment:

  1. Still need to read About that Night by Julie James, but I'm looking forward to Love Irresistibly - love all books by Julie James
    Can not wait for Walking Disaster!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.