Tuesday, 1 January 2013

January's new releases I want to "add to basket"



Happy New Year!
 
I'm determined this year that I'm going to catch up on all the books siting on my bookshelves but I can't seem to be able to stop adding new books to my basket on Amazon. It's a curse!
 
Anyway there's a few I'm looking forward to getting my grubby little paws on in January:
 
 
I love, love, love the Persephone Alcmedi and Hollows series so I have Shattered Circle and Ever After pre-ordered.
 
 
I really enjoyed Brodi Ashton's Everneath and these two new covers look gorgeous so I'll be hoping both books pop up on NetGalley!

 
Gayle Forman's If I Stay series made my cry like a freaking baby and as Just One Day has been billed as the first of a " sweepingly romantic duet of novels" *sniffs* I'd better get the hankies at the ready.
 

 I'm going to take a chance on Between as the blurb sounds fantastic and I love a bit of Urban Fantasy. I actually have Prince of Power sitting on my kindle waiting to be read. I must get to it soon!
 
What books are you looking forward to help you through the dreaded January blues? 
 



1 comment:

  1. I am definitely looking forward to Between as well, Lesley! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.