Wednesday, 2 January 2013

My book boyfriend- a final announcement


 
I thought I would do a quick post to let everyone know that Missie from The Unread Reader and I have decided to retire the Wednesday My Book Boyfriend posts. I've loved co-hosting over the last few months whilst Missie has been busy with school, it's been really great fun drooling over all the yummy boys in books but the feature hasn't had as many people joining in since the whole scary and rather serious warnings about possible legal implications of posting the yummy man candy pictures that we don't own.
 
So, on behalf of Missie and myself I just wanted to say a gigantic thank you to absolutely everyone who has joined in with the meme over the last few years and has found themselves *le sighing* over the yummy quotes and drooled or licked their screen when we posted all the pictures of the half naked men. It really has been a blast! 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I'm going into mourning... No Book Boyfriends every Wednesday. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me so sad...me want to cry! But I am soooo glad Toby got a look in, I am now complete...Still devo though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. *bawls*

    Fudge!

    I have my next two all set up and ready to go!!!

    If it's ok, I'd like to do at least 4 more (2 on top of the ones I already have) just so I can end the meme on a rounded number of 100. I'm kinda OCD about things like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.