Saturday, 19 January 2013

New books

 
Hi everyone I hope you've been having a good week. 
Here's the new books I got over the last two weeks.
 
For review
 Unremembered by Jessica Brody
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
 
 
I bought
I was at Samantha Young's On Dublin Street signing at Waterstones in Edinburgh with Emma from Belle Books she was absolutely lovely and signed my copy of On Dublin Street for me. I also got another copy signed so I'm going to have a little giveaway this week.

 
Earlier in the week I bought Just One Day by Gayle Forman 
I expect tears, her books make me cry like a baby. 
 
 
Kindle bargains I couldn't resist
The minute I see a new Entangled Publishing romance I have to buy it.
 
 
From Netgalley

 I snapped up Lush by Lauren Dane and Thrill Ride by Julie Ann Walker when I saw them available on Netgalley, I just LOVE both their books.
 
 
Have a good week:)

10 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read Just One Day! And you're totally right, I expect my eyes to leak :)

    My book haul:http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/massive-christmas-book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great haul! I need to get Just One Day and On Dublin Street soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of kindle bargains this week - I really need to check out amazon again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I'm so jealous that you got to meet Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just snatched up 4 new ones for my Kindle, thank YOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous of your signed copy of On Dublin Street and the fact that you got to meet the author at her book signing! This post has some amazing books in it so I'm guessing this has been an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty cool meeting her Dione and honestly she was so nice even with all her family there.

      Delete
  7. Fantastic books, Lesley! I really like the cover for Unremembered and looking forward to your review of Ally Carter - I adore her books! ;) Still haven't read On Dublin Street, but it's so great you went to the signing. They never do an in our hole in the wall! ;) Enjoy all your reads, darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We rarely get authors venturing to Scotland Kara so I know exactly what you mean. I thought it was such a nice touch from Samantha who is from Stirlingshire to have her first signing in Scotland.

      Delete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.