Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #2

 
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine
As the queen on pre-orders I thought I would join in with the Waiting on Wednesday meme highlighting some of the upcoming books that I'm keen to get my hands on.
 
 
Katie Ashley
Publication date: 15th March 2013

For Abby Renard, the plan was supposed to be simple—join her brothers’ band on the last leg of their summer tour and decide if she’s finally ready for the limelight by becoming its fourth member. Of course, she never imagined stumbling onto the wrong tour bus at Rock Nation would accidentally land her in the bed of Jake Slater, the notorious womanizing lead singer of Runaway Train. When he mistakes her for one of his groupie’s, Abby quickly lets him know she sure as hell isn't in his bed on purpose.

Jake Slater never imagined the angel who fell into his bed would resist his charms by promptly kneeing him in the balls. Of course, the fact she seems like a prissy choir girl makes her anything but his type. So he is more than surprised when after betting Abby she wouldn’t last a week on their tour bus, she is more than willing to prove him wrong. But as Jake’s personal life begins to implode around him, he finds an unlikely ally in Abby. He’s never met a woman he can talk to, joke with, or most importantly make music with.

As the week starts comes to a close, neither Abby nor Jake is ready to let go. Can a sweetheart Country songstress and a bad boy of Rock N Roll actually have a future together?

A tattooed and pierced bad boy rock star??? This book was clearly written especially just for me. Everyone knows I love books about tattooed and pierced bad boy rock stars. Can I want this book any more?
 


8 comments:

  1. Ah! This is exactly the type of book that I'm not supposed to like, but one that it just so dang tempting.

    I'll have to keep my eye on this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this on my TBR ASAS ;-) Ha ha.
    It sounds really great!

    My WoW: http://theobsessivereader.com/2013/01/23/waiting-on-wednesday-1/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with Danica. More often than not I'm irritated by a bad boy, but damn, they're too irresistible.
    Here is my WoW .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit you have found my weakness - tattooed, pierced rock gods ((swoon))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, sounds like exactly my type of books! Good thing I didnt judge this by the cover, lol :))) Thanks for sharing! This shall be added to my TBR soon :D


    What I'm Waiting for this Wednesday
    Cover Love Mondays
    Review: Pushing the Limits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for recommending this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds exactly like the type of book I want to read! Love me some tattooed bad boys. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.