Friday, 1 February 2013

February's new releases I want to "add to basket"


Here's some of the February new releases that have caught my eye.


 I got an early copy of Going Under by Lauren Dane and gave it 5 out of 5 it was soooo good, the series just gets better and better. I need to catch up with the Chloe Neill's Chicagoland Vampires series so I'm planning to read Biting Cold in time for House Rules coming out. I loved the first book in Kristen Callahan's Darkest London series and enjoyed the second book rather than loved it but I'm still going to give Winterblaze a go.

I just finished Exquisite by Ella Frank for review, it blew me away so I'm counting down the days until Entice is released. Etiquette & Espionage looks pretty interesting and I have Perfect Scoundrels for review so I'll be reading it over the next few weeks.

I need to catch up on Richelle Mead's Bloodline's series, and by catching up I mean actually start it! I read Beautiful Bastard and quite enjoyed it but still haven't written my review *hangs head in shame* and finally Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning has a very naughty cover so it's definitely in my TBR list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.