Sunday, 17 February 2013

New books and what's on my TBR list this week


Hey everyone! I haven't posted my new books for a couple of weeks out of complete laziness and by now I've probably forgotten what new books I actually got. I've been mega busy with work (which is hellish) and baking cake pops (which are delicious) neither of which have helped my healthy eating plan much. Anyway, onto the books:

I bought

 Kindle bargains


I won
From Stella at Ex Libris
 
And some postcards
From Jaci Burton's Play by Play series
 
 
Here's what I've been reading:

I love Lauren Dane so I enjoyed Lush, it helps it had a schmexy tattoed drummer to drool over of course. Biting Cold was erm as they say "a game of two halves" the first half was soooo boring I almost gave up twice, but I persevered and refused to be beaten and ended up enjoying the second half. I DNF the audio book of Knight Awakened, I rarely DNF books but I just didn't care much for the story and kept thinking about all the other books I could have been reading.

I'm travelling to Edinburgh for work this week so I plan to get my read on during my lengthy train journeys. I'm going to read Shattered Circle and House Rules well, that's the plan anyway.


 

6 comments:

  1. O_o, I loved your postcards, Lesley! I really need to remember and read these sport romances already! :) Fantastic book haul, I hope you enjoy Chloe Neill and Richelle Mead! I'm behind two books on both authors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome book! I really need to read the michelle mead books!
    great book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of these!! Lush and Knight Awakened look good!!! Hope you have fun reading these!!~ Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm half way through The Indigo Spell at the moment - really enjoying it!
    Being busy at work sucks - but the benefits of commute is the all the reading time - thats when I get most of my reading done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Indigo Spell is AMAZING! Hope you love it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.