Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #3

postpretty_wow
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

As the queen on pre-orders I thought I would join in with the Waiting on Wednesday meme highlighting some of the upcoming books that I'm keen to get my hands on.

heart of obsidianHeart Of Obsidian
Psy-Changeling #12
Nalini Singh
Publication date: 4th June 2013
 
Get ready for a major event in the smash-hit New York Times bestselling series—a secret finally revealed, and fans are guaranteed an epic surprise.

In 2006, Nalini Singh introduced the beguiling and sensual Psy/Changeling world in Slave to Sensation, which spawned a series that has had readers and critics cheering. Througout the incredible 11-book run there has been one question that has tantalized Nalini’s legion of fans.

Now, in the eagerly-awaited twelfth book in the series, Nalini Singh finally reveals the answer to the biggest Psy/Changeling mystery—an answer so surprising we wouldn’t dare spoil it.

Even if we knew Features a secret so shocking, the title can’t be revealed until publication.

 
O.M.G We have a cover! No real blurb as such which makes this even more eagerly anticipated. Is this finally Kaleb's book? Please, please, please be Kaleb's book. Is he the Ghost?? I love this series to the max, some books in the series have been better than others but the over arching story of the war between the Psy and the Changelings has gripped me as it built up and developed. I took the day off work to read Kiss of Snow because I was desperate to read Sienna and Hawke's story so I'll be doing the same on the 4th of June. I want no interruptions. Cannot wait.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, book number 12! that is a long series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'm not even going to pretend that I read the summary... Book 12, yeah that will have to wait! Even if I end up liking it I won't be able to start it anytime soon so it's better that way. I hope you enjoy reading the book when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooft book 12!! I have been eying this series up everything I go into Waterstones! Fab Pick

    Feel free to check outOur WOW

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.