Saturday, 9 March 2013

New books and whats on my TBR list this week


Sometimes I really love The Book Depository, look what they sent me...
 
 
Woo hoo!
Lover at Last by J.R. Ward which isn't released until the 23rd (UK) and 26th (US).
Black Dagger Brotherhood is one of my most favourite paranormal romance series so I couldn't believe it when it popped through my letterbox nearly a fortnight earlier than expected.
 
I also bought
Wild Invitation by Nalini Singh.
The Psy-Changeling series is probably my other all time fav paranormal romance series.
 
I also picked up 
Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell.
I had a kindle copy of this but when I saw that the paperback release was going to have a certain Parker Hurley on the cover all tattooed and gorgeous, holy mother of abs I just had to buy it.
I may have stroked the cover. Once or twice.
 
Kindle bargains
NightBlade by J.C Daniels (aka Shiloh Walker)
Wait For You by J. Lynn (aka Jennifer L. Armentrout)
 
For review
Silent Warrior and Caged Warrior by Lindsey Piper
A new dragon shifter series yay!
 
 
I didn't get a lot of reading done this week.
Lover's Instinct was a little novella on my "Clear my Kindle" list and then I read Hot Ride by Kelly Jamieson as I have a newly discovered love for bad boy biker books.
 
I'm hoping to spend Mother's day in relative piece and quiet with the brothers.
Verily I shall.
 UK vs US cover
I much prefer the US cover the guy on the UK cover looks very puny.
 
Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. I am SO incredibly jealous that you are reading Lover at Last right now!! I am DYING for that book. Haha. I hope you're enjoying it. The most anticipating HEA for the BDB series. I am definitely seeing the little green monster right now. Anywho enjoy all the other books you have added to your TBR and have a good week.

    Sara @ Just Another Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow so many good books!! I can't wait to read Lover at Last...I am green with envy. I am hoping to read Caged warrior soon though!!! Hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start the Black Dagger Brotherhood series...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yοu're in reality a excellent webmaster. The site loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you'vе perfoгmed a mаgnificent aсtivitу in this tορiс!



    my ωeb-ѕіte - augenoperation

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, I am dying to get a copy of Waiting For You!! JLA is obviously not going to disappoint with this book!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great when books arrive earlier than you expect! Although I have to confess I've never read any of the BDB series - while I like paranormal romance I can't read too much of it in one go so this HUGE series has put me off a little. Happy reading today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, much excitement in your household, Lesley!!! :) You have to post your review soon, I am so curious now :0 Enjoy your DBD boys and the rest of the reads, darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous that you have Lover At Last right now! Cannot wait to read it. Hope you enjoy all the wonderful books you got!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.