Saturday, 2 March 2013

New books and what's on my TBR list


Hey everyone! How's your week been?
Mine perked up dramatically when I got a certain review copy...
 
OMG for review
Arrggghhhh!
Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson is the second book in her Jessica McClain series. I absolutely LOVED Full Blooded so I was beyond excited to get my hands on Hot Blooded. Obviously I ditched my current read, and it was sooooo worth it! Tense and absolutely brimming with action, I loved it and then some.
 
I bought

Winterblaze by Kristen Callihan (I had it on pre-order)
and Addicted to You by Beth Kery and Between the Lines by Tammara Webber.
 
Irresistible Kindle bargains

 I love Kristen Ashley's books they are always bonkers but brilliant and I can't resist those Entangled romances so purchased Down and Dirty (it was good) Private Practice and Protecting What's His.
 

I'm failing epically at my 2013 reading challenges which basically involve clearing the books on my shelf and on my kindle. I have so many great series to catch up on, I have been reading House Rules by Chloe Neill but I'm really struggling to get into it so I'm halfway towards ditching it and moving onto something else.
 
 I fancy a little bit of paranormal romance so I might go with Katie Reus's Moon Shifter series which is on my "Catch up on my series" list.
 

I've read quite a few great books over the last couple of weeks

 Needless to say I have tonnes of reviews outstanding.

Have a good week!


7 comments:

  1. OMG - you have Hot Blooded!!! So jealous!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was AMAZING Mel I'm sure you will love it!

      Delete
  2. O_O!!!! Hot Blooded! I LOVED book one! *jealous* :)) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I was beyond hyper and excited to read it!

      Delete
  3. Some really HOT and SEXY covers!!! Very jealous of what you have!! Hope you enjoy them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get started in the books from Kristin Callihan. Those covers are gorgeous :) and I need to read Full blooded soon. Everybody is so raving about it.

    Happy reading!
    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some good lookin books! This is the first time I'm seeing Tammara Webber's UK covers. If you haven't read that series yet, lucky you! I love that series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.