Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #7

postpretty_wow
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

As the queen on pre-orders I thought I would join in with the Waiting on Wednesday meme highlighting some of the upcoming books that I'm keen to get my hands on.

 
hot bloodedHot Blooded
Jessica McClain #2
Amanda Carlson
Publication date: 23rd April 2013

It hasn't been the best week for Jessica McClain.

Her mate has been kidnapped by a Goddess hell-bent on revenge --- but Jessica is playing for keeps.

Because she's the only female werewolf in town...it comes with its own set of rules...and powers.

Aided by two vamps, two loyal Pack members, and one very reluctant human, Jessica must rescue her man while coming to terms with what being a wolf really means.

All in a day's work for a girl.

The second novel in the Jessica McClain series is a full on action adventure featuring one angry Goddess and plenty of monsters, demons, and a few newly risen beasties...
 
 
Full Blooded the first instalment in the Jessica McClain series really took my breath away. I loved it to the max and held a little giveaway just because I wanted to give someone else the opportunity to love it. When the author Amanda Carlson contacted me to offer some signed goodies to the winner of my giveaway I nearly keeled over. As it turns out she's really lovely and I joined her Jessica McClain street team which has been loads of fun fun. Amanda even sent a mug and some signed goodies all the way over to Scotland just for me. How amazing is that?

I was lucky enough to get a review copy from Amanda and it was AMAZING so much so that I still want to get a lovely shiny copy for my bookshelf too!
 
goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47

1 comment:

  1. Good Pick!!! I love the cover!!! It is always great to discover new authors!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.