Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #8

postpretty_wow
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

As the queen on pre-orders I thought I would join in with the Waiting on Wednesday meme highlighting some of the upcoming books that I'm keen to get my hands on.
 
 
rising darknessRising Darkness
Game of Shadows #1
Thea Harrison
Publication date: 2nd April 2013

In the hospital ER where she works, Mary is used to chaos. But lately, every aspect of her life seems adrift. She’s feeling disconnected from herself. Voices appear in her head. And the vivid, disturbing dreams she’s had all her life are becoming more intense.

Then she meets Michael. He’s handsome, enigmatic and knows more than he can say. In his company, she slowly remembers the truth about herself…

Thousands of years ago, there were eight of them. The one called the Deceiver came to destroy the world, and the other seven followed to stop him. Reincarnated over and over, they carry on—and Mary finds herself drawn into the battle once again. And the more she learns, the more she realizes that Michael will go to any lengths to destroy the Deceiver.
Then she remembers who killed her during her last life, nine hundred years ago…Michael.
 
 
Ohhhhhh! doesn't that blurb sound intreguing? I liked Thea Harrison's Elder Race's series so I've already pre-ordered Rising Darkness the first book in her Game of Shadow's series.
 
goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pretty!!! I haven't read anything by this author, but her books are on my wishlist!!! Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.