Sunday, 21 April 2013

New books and what's on my TBR list


Hey everyone, I hope you had a good week!
Here's what I got this week:
 

From Net galley
Down London Road by Samantha Young
Femme Fatale by Cindy Dees
Gone with the Wolf by Kristin Miller

 Kindle books
 
Werewolves be dammed by Stacey Kennedy- this has been on my wish list for ages so I bought it, then realised it's on Net Galley and even worse I then read a few reviews that say it's a bit meh. I'm so disappointed and have thrown it to end of my TBR list in a bit of a huff.
Touch Me by Olivia Cunning- I love her rock star books.
The Seduction by Lisa Renee Jones- I read and loved Being Me the second book in the trilogy so I had to buy this.
The Proposition by Jennifer Lyon- A review from Mandi at Smexy Books convinced me.
Stranded with a Billionaire by Jessica Clare- I've had my eye on this for ages. I do love a billionaire.
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder- I read a little review at The Sweet Bookshelf that made me dash to Amazon.
 

I read this week: 

 
Down London Road by Samantha Young which was A-MAZ-ING as was Being Me by Lisa Renee Jones. I love a good cowboy romance and Lorelei James always delivers so I read both Short Rides and Kissin' Tell.
 

 I'm planning to read 

 I just started Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost and I have Touch of Power winking at me from my bedside table telling me to read it next.
 
 
 
I went with my dinosaur obsessed 7 year old daughter to see Walking with Dinosaurs. It was out of this world fantastic, we had a ball. I had bought 2 tickets for the Saturday morning show and then won 2 tickets for the Friday night show and a backstage tour!
This is Erin with the Triceratops.
We've both kept our backstage pass badges, Erin's taking hers to school on Monday and I'm taking mine to work!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Maria V. Snyder!! Her Poison Study series is AMAZING!! I liked Touch of Power too :) Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Down London Road!!! AMAZING BOOK!!!! Fab goodies this week.

      Feel Free to Check out my book haul post: Feeding The Addiction/On My Kindle

      Delete
  3. Touch of Power is great!! I love Maria V Synder's writing - her novels are so accessable especially if you don't usually read fantasy style books! Hope you like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try Lisa Renee Jones, Lesley! She sounds so good! Glad you had fun with your daughter and the show. That pic is really cool! :) Hope you enjoy all your reads, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've started Maria Synder's Study series and really enjoyed it, but need to finish it and start Touch of Power.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.