Sunday, 28 April 2013

Review: Short Rides by Lorelei James

ShortRides (1)Short Rides
Rough Riders #14.5
Lorelei James
Publication date: 8th April 2013
Reviewed by Lesley

I love Lorelei James's Rough Rider's series, usually in a long running series I've given up on it by book five or six, which shows how amazing this series is as I still fourteen books on count down the days until the next release. Jack and Keely have always been my favourite couple in the series so Short Rides was absolutely full of win for me as I got another little peek into their HEA.

Not only is Keely the only female in the never ending cowboytastic and devastatingly hawt McKay & West family tree she's feisty, headstrong and has made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. Keeley met her match with Jack in All Jacked Up and we find her pregnant, a little bit hormonal, a little bit crazy and making Jack suffer no end in All Knocked Up which was for me, the stand out story in Short Rides. I loved it! I felt so sorry for poor Jack, and laughed along at Keely's mood swings and their little shock or two along the way made my heart melt. I couldn't have asked for anything more and would love, love, love a similar catch up for each of the other McKay's and West's (pretty please Lorelei????)

Fans of the series will also love catching up with Cam in King of Hearts and Ed, Trevor and Chassie in Rough Road. If you haven't read this series yet I would recommend starting right at the beginning with Long Hard Ride and sit back and enjoy every single book in this cowboytastic contemporary romance series.


Add to Goodreads badge

1 comment:

  1. Cowboytastic? omg I love that!! So glad you enjoyed it :) I love getting to catch up with a favorite couple like that. I'm still towards the beginning of the series but love that 14 in you're still all on board. Can't wait to get caught all up :)

    Happy Reading!

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.