Friday, 31 May 2013

My books of the month- On Dublin Street by Samantha Young and Being Me by Lisa Renee Jones

postpretty_botm
Each month I highlight my book of the month, the book that I devoured, squeeeeed over, swooned over or cried buckets over the most. I had two favourites this month both were the second books in a series and both were completely outstanding, I honestly couldn't choose between them.
 
 
Down London Road
On Dublin Street #2
Samantha Young
Publication date: 7th May 2013
 
I loved Down London Road's very real Scottish characters. The heroine Jo is one complex lady and almost unlikeable at the start as a bit of a gold digger. However, as her story unfolds and the root of her insecurities becomes clearer I ended up loving her to bits.
 
Samantha Young definitely knows how to create completely fanciable male characters, first Braiden and now Cam yum! Cam starts out as a bit of an arse when he also writes Jo off as a gold digger before really getting to know her. Their enemies to friends to lovers story was just perfect, I loved it and you can check out my review here.



Being Me
Inside Out Trilogy #2
Lisa Renee Jones
Publication date: 11th June 2013

Being Me the second instalment in Lisa Renee Jone's Inside Out trilogy completely surprised me. I knew it was going to be good as the first book was A-MAZ-ING but Being Me was even better than I thought it would be. I loved the fantastic twists and turns and I ended up changing my mind about how I felt about the main characters more than once. You can check out my slightly squeeeeeey review here.

I'm already counting down the days until the final part of the trilogy is released and hoping we get a lot more "quality time" with Mark.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.