Saturday, 11 May 2013

New books and what's on my TBR list


Hey everyone I hope you're having a good weekend.
Here's the new books I got over the last few weeks:
 
 
I bought
Rogue Descendant by Jenna Black and Oath Bound by Rachel Vincent were both pre-ordered ages ago from The Book Depository and I bought Etiquette & Espionage from The Works.

For review
Blind Attraction by Eden Summers
 

 From Netgalley
I went a bit mad with the contemporary romance requests, I think.
 
Kindle bargains







 I haven't had much time to read over the last two weeks as work has been pretty exhausting but I really enjoyed Wicked Cravings by Suzanne Wright which I finished last night, it's turning out to be a pretty good shifters series.
 
I'm not sure what I'm going to read next I know I have quite a few series to catch up with so I might try to ignore my many kindle bargains and concentrate on books on my shelf.
 
 
I still have a giveaway on to win an e-copy of Inked Ever After you can check out the giveaway here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.