Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #11

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

As the queen of pre-orders I thought I would join in with the Waiting on Wednesday meme highlighting some of the upcoming books that I’m keen to get my hands on.
 
 
One sweet rideOne Sweet Ride
Play by Play #6
Jaci Burton
Publication date: 4th June 2013
 
Race car driver Gray Preston enjoys fast cars and an uncomplicated life, until political aide Evelyn Hill enters the picture and complicates the hell out of it with a request that he help out his estranged father’s political campaign. Racing and politics don’t mix, but Gray and Evelyn’s sexual attraction sizzles like asphalt in August.
 
I absolutely adore Jaci Burton's Play by Play series, it's one of my favourite sports romances series. The yummy covers demand me to pick up the book but it's the delicious romance inside that ensures I come back to this series time and time again. I love them. 
 
Add to Goodreads badge

1 comment:

  1. Oo never heard of this author so will be keeping an eye out xxx

    Emily @Afternoonbookery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.