Saturday, 15 June 2013

New books and what's on my TBR list


Hey everyone, apologies that I haven't been posting much recently I've been taking advantage of the good weather we've been having in Scotland because it happens so infrequently! So here's the books I've got over the last three weeks:
 
I bought
Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh. As you know I ADORE Nalini's Psy-Changeling series and have been counting down the days to Heart of Obsidian's release to finally find out who the Ghost is. I read it in about 2 days and loved every freaking minute of it.
 
Kindle goodies

For review
Playing the Part by Robin Covington
 
From Net Galley



 
 
I haven't read as much as I would have liked to over the last week or two.
Spartan Frost was a bit disappointing, Playing the Part was very steamy and Flirting with Disaster had a fantastic hero that was to die for my reviews will be up soonish.
 

 Heart of Obsidian, what can I say? It was AMAZING, Nalini Singh is a genius and it is now my favourite book of the series which is pretty good going for book number twelve in a series.
 
I also loved Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley. The second book in her Chaos series was even better than the first book, my review should be up soonish.
 
I'm planning to read some of my Net Galley books this week, I've only got two weeks of work left before I stop for the summer holidays so I really hope to finally decide what books are coming with me to Tenerife.

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for taking advantage of sunny weather, Lesley! We had a week of sun, and I enjoyed every minute of it. This week it's back to normal as in it's raining all the time :)
    Conquer Your Love looks yummy, and I keep beating myself for not having started Nalini Singh Psy series yet! Well done on your Netgalley rampage *grinning* I've done the same for the last 2 weeks. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spartan Frost looks surrounded by a lot of sexy reads there! I need to catch up on my Netgalley reading as well...I've been requesting far too many books recently and need to find time to read them all!

    Hope your holiday gives you plenty of time to read! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nalingh Singh is awesome. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've got a great list of excellent books! thanks for sharing! and i just made my list!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.