Sunday, 30 June 2013

New books


Hey everyone, I've been missing in action over the last week or two laid low with some kind of never ending throat bug. I've hardly even read a book never mind blogged but I've now finished up for the summer holidays so I'm hoping to get caught up on reading and reviewing before I head off to the sun. So here's the new books I got over the last few weeks:
 
 For review
 An Endless Summer by c.j. duggan
 
Insert giant squeeeeeee here!
This is the second book in c.j's Summer series and it is gooooood.
 
I bought
Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh
I have every single book Nalini Singh has written on my real keeper shelf so I was really disappointed that her UK book signing was going to be in London only. However, the lovely people at Forbidden Planet had some signed books for sale and although it's not personalised I had to buy one. I'm hoping I get to meet her one day. 

Shadow and Bone and Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
I loved Shadow and Bone (you can check out my review here) but didn't have a physical copy of my own so when Siege and Storm was released I bought both of them.
 
For review
The Arrivals by Melissa Marr
Love in Revolution by B.R. Collins
 
From Net Galley
 Elysian Fields by Suzanne Johnson
Never Deal with Dragons by Lorenda Christensen
Lick by Kylie Scott

Kindle bargains


 I'm powerless to resist those kindle bargains, Defiance is just calling to me!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now! Summer is no time to be poorly (especially now summer has actually arrived!)

    Great haul - I have Love In Revolution as well and not sure if its up my alley or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lot of books there , I loved Heart of Obsidian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's weird because so many people have been getting sick this summer. It's usually winter time only.

    Hope you're feeling better and get a chance to read all your fabulous books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy you got a lot of interesting titles in your haul this week. Following the blog via bloglovin now. Some of your titles look very sexy indeed.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh. Lick looks very intriguing! :) I hope you are feeling much better now, Lesley, and can read at your leisure :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.