Sunday, 14 July 2013

My holiday reading TBR pile



I'm having trouble packing for my holiday. Clothes, sandals and toiletries are all packed and ready but I can't quite decide what books to take with me as you can see from the photograph above.

The lovely Mel from Mel's Random Review had a fab post recently showing off the books she wanted to read on holiday so I decided I would do something similar although I'm probably a lot less decisive than Mel who at least knew what she wanted to read!

Despite having a Kindle full of books I wanted to use the opportunity to read at least a few of the paperbacks I have on my shelves waiting to be read. I don't want to read one single review book instead I want to catch up on my series and chill out by the pool with a good book or seven and a few cocktails with those little umbrella thingies in them.

Here's my list of "potentials" so far...
Macrieve by Kresley Cole
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Shadows by Paula Weston
The Shadow Reader and The Shattered Dark by Sandy Williams
Shaedes of Gray and Blood Before Sunrise by Amanda Bonilla
Rising Darkness by Thea Harrison
Love Irresistibly by Julie James
 
Kindle "potentials"
After Hours by Cara McKenna
The Proposition by Jennifer Lyon
 
All other suggestions will be gladly received! 

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, the idea of a holiday with cocktails and reading sounds fabulous! The only one of those books I've read is Touch of Power which is a perfect holiday read - action, romance and big stakes. However The Shadow Reader looks good and it's on my TBR pile as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Lesley... Your pile of paperbacks looks really good! :) Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely take The Shadow Reader and The Shattered Dark they are fab books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I so want to read that one by Kresley she's fantastic. After Hours was amazing. I reviewed it today actually. LOL It really surprised me in a good way :)

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.