Saturday, 27 July 2013

New books and what's been on my TBR list


Hey everyone! I've been MIA on my holidays to the very scorching hot and gorgeous Tenerife. I've decided I want to live there because beer is cheaper than water and a bottle of wine costs less than £2. What's not to like about that?

I can't remember the last time I showed off my new books so it might look a lot but I think it must be nearly a months worth of books, I need to get back on blogging track.

For review

From Net Galley
 
A pre-order arrived...

I couldn't resist some Kindle bargains either




I took a pile of books and my trusty Kindle with me on holiday and I managed to read a whopping 16 books and had one DNF. I decided I wanted to read a few of the books that have been on my bookshelf for a while and some of my trusty kindle romances. This is what I read:

Best of the bunch
 

I may have overloaded on contemporary romance somewhat.. 


I really struggled with these three and ended up DNF'ing Haunted Wolves. I listened to Otherkin on audiobook and honestly could not keep awake long enough I was sooooo bored!


This week I'm planning to read

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Wicked Beat but I think I enjoyed Trey's book Double Time the most of the entire series. Can't resist his charms.

    Glad you were able to read some awesome books during your holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked MacRieve so I hope your enjoying it. Sounds like you had a great and productive holiday! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely planning to read Magic Rises this week too! :) Welcome back from your lovely holidays, Lesley! :) I hear you about wine and beer, Portugal is just as cheap and yummy. :) Glad you've managed to read so much,, I find I read much quicker on kindle than with physical books. Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.