Sunday, 18 August 2013

New books and what's on my TBR list

 
Hey everyone!
I had a pretty good week book wise with some cool stuff turning up.
 
 For review
 Rule by Jay Crownover 
The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
Wait for You by J. Lynn
AND
This very yummy #book boyfriend cookie


I also got a signed ARC of Drawn Together by Lauren Dane
I love her Brown Siblings series so I was delighted to get a copy from NetGalley last week but a signed copy to keep is even better!

 
I did a little happy dance when I got Nalini Singh's Archangel's Legion for review, Nalini is one of my all time favourite authors so I started reading Archangel's Legion straight away. I also got Caught Up In You by Roni Loren for review too, it looks steamy!
 
 
Gifted
The very lovely C.J. Duggan sent me a signed copy of her first book The Boys of Summer all the way from Australia. Thanks C.J. it's now on my real "signed" keeper shelf.
 
From Netgalley
I picked up Run to You by Charlotte Stein and Revealing Us by Lisa Renee Jones because a girl can never have enough steamy books to read.
 
I bought
 Two Wrongs, One Right by Katee Robert, Wolf Fever by Milly Taiden
and Into the Deep by Samantha Young


 
I've been listening to Winterblaze by Kristen Callihan on audio book and really loving it and I read The Story Guy because the amazing Ruthie Knox said it was fabulous and do you know what? She was totally correct! 

 Next up
 Archangel's Legion of course!
 
I'm also planning on reading Revealing Us by Lisa Renee Jones and Drawn Together by Lauren Dane and maybe catching up with some blog hoping and review writing.

Have a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Great haul Lesley, I look forward to your review of Into The Deep and I've had Nalini Singh's books on my wish list for ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wails "I want Archangel's Legion"!!! :) So jealous and happy for you, Lesley. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky!!!!Seems like we're all a little jealous, first 'Cold blooded' and now 'Archangel's Legion' I'm so envious!....I read & enjoyed Two Wrongs last week, hope you enjoy it too.. Great Haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Archangel's Legion!!!! Sooo jealous!! Nalini has been my favorite adult since forever!! Hope you enjoy it and looking forward to your review of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now i feel a little embarrassed that I've never read a full Nalini Signh novel...ops! Perhaps i should correct that soon...?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.